[Product name] Electric bottling tank
[Usage] This product is a double layer, stainless steel honey warmer. Main usage involves warming and melting honey or other liquid.
Material: stainless steel
Voltage: 220V, 110V (depending on requirement during purchase)
- Before use, please install water-level gauge and honey exit valve.
- Please ensure the voltage is appropriate.
- Load clean water (ideally distilled water) into the interlayer of the tank from the inlet shown in the image below. Use the water-level gauge to observe water level.
- Set required temperature.
- This product uses water in the interlayer of the tank to heat and melt honey or other liquid. Do NOT switch on and start heating if:
- Water-level gauge has not been installed
- Water has not been added to the interlayer
- Water-level in the interlayer is too low
Failure to comply will result in damage to the product.
- Water should be removed from the interlayer after use.
- It is preferred to use distilled water. Other water sources may result in scaling.
- Please unplug after use.